There are presently no open calls for submissions.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
Start a dialogue about design. The evolution of the architecture industry is more dynamic and exciting than ever. We continue to deepen our understanding of the power of design applied to health, equity, sustainability, and of course to the creation of beauty in our built environment. Your voice is essential to exhibiting the design leadership in our region, and we encourage you to share your work by submitting to AIA Seattle’s Honor Awards for Washington Architecture. It’s a new year with a new jury! If you have never submitted before or have not yet been recognized, this is your moment to start a new dialogue about design.
- Susan McNabb, AIA + Kevin Snook, AIA | Co-chairs, Honor Awards Committee
DATES + DEADLINES
- September 19: Early bird submission deadline - Prices increase 15% after 5pm PDT
- September 30: Final submission deadline at 5pm PDT
- October 10: Submissions posted (anonymously) to the online gallery for public viewing
- November 4, 2019: Honor Awards Live Event (tickets go on sale after September 19)
No fees will be refunded for submissions that are disqualified or incomplete.